Friday, March 9, 2012

28 Weeks - Sliding Into Home

Ladies and gentlemen, we have started our descent. In preparation for landing, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position...

We're here at the third trimester and we're all doing perfect. I apologize for being a day late on the blog. Lidia and Leo's Mamaw and Nonno have been visiting and I wanted to soak up every moment that I had to spend time with them. We had a wonderful visit with one of our doctor's today. She told us that Leo was doing great and, even more importantly, he is head-down like a good little boy. She also revealed to us that I would most likely be in labor for only half of the time that I was with Lidia and that instead of pushing for 3 hours, I would only have to muster out about 3 pushes. This gave us much encouragement - perhaps we will be able to make it through without medication after all. She also let us know that they will not let me go past my due date like  they did with Lidia. Little Leo will for sure be here by May 25th and we could not be more happy!

A Rutabaga?

I have no idea what a rutabaga is, but your size is comparable to one this week. You have been moving like crazy, as always. Its very easy for mama to do your kick counts. I can honestly feel you at just about any time of the day.

You are dreaming now - could you be dreaming of how wonderful your life will be when you arrive? We dream about you every second of everyday! You are also perfecting some of tricks that you will be performing outside of the womb - like coughing, sucking, blinking and breathing.

We have had a very busy, but good, week, little one. It's time to get some rest now. Sleep tight and sweet dreams! We love you little Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment