Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 37/38 - A Tribute to Leo



Quick update: We have not progressed this week. Stats are still the same as last week. Induction is about a 97% chance right now (a scientific number derived by my own assumptions). We've got 2 weeks until our baby boy is in our arms!

I've worked hours on the 4 minute video above. It sums up our whole journey with Leo up to this point. We hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Winter Melon

Did you know that the picture to the left is a winter melon? I obviously enjoy how the website www.thebump.com compares you to produce every week. I just wish it was produce that most people were familiar with. So what's a baby who has done all of his growing and maturing to do in the womb? Practice, practice, practice! Apparently, you are practicing breathing, swallowing, sucking, and making poop. With all the contractions I've been having lately, I thought for sure you would be closer to coming into this world. However, that was not the case. The doctor today stated that your head was still "pretty far up there." That could only mean that you're just not ready to arrive in this world yet. That's OK, Leo. We have been waiting for you for 38 weeks, what's another 2?

We love you so much and cannot wait to see you soon! Goodnight, sweet Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment